JUEVES 17 OCTUBRE

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17
THEATER

Resultado de imagen de salon de actosThe class started in the auditorium, where it took place until the end of the session. The two women from last week were also in this class. The class consisted in 3 blocks, the first one, the starter game. The second one, walk. And the third one, poetry. Why am I writing in English? I don't really know, but what I know is that it's a challenge for me. 

    Resultado de imagen de bonsai
  • The first dynamic was to play the game last week: JIA, JONDO, FIS, FRISBI. But this time we added the IMPRO (imitating some animal) and the BONSAI. Whoever said IMPRO (saying an animal), forced the rest to imitate that animal while they moved throughout the class changing places. Then, whoever said BONSAI should start a word-by-word phrase passing through all the people until they reached the first person again, who would finish the sentence. This activity was very funny, especially with the BONSAI's, very strange things arose, but the union of all these words created curious sentences.

  • The second dynamic consisted on going walking and when you hear a number, we had to get together depending of the number. This dynamic didn't transmit me anything, I did it to follow the class.

Resultado de imagen de persona bailando
  • Then we should walk around through the class to the rhythm of the music, letting go, freeing ourselves, etc. I always like this activity because i can free myself into the class with my classmates.

  • Another activity was that you had to choose a poetry and walk while you read it. If you pass over the sheet of paper, you should read the fragment of poetry where you were out loud. I liked very much to listen to the combination of verses of all the poems, they transmitted to me craving for more.

  • Then 12 of us should read the poetry that each one had to the rest of the class (the other 12), with a necessary point of contact and those who read them should have their eyes closed and should be seated. Then we changed. I liked to hear poetry for the intonation tones and for guessing why they had chosen that poetry. I also enjoyed reading my poetry.

  • Finally, the last dynamic consisted that, in pairs, we should go on stage to transmit poetry to the public by moving our partner. I liked being able to express my poetry with Susanna, it is very easy to work with her and you also had a lot of confidence and feelings

MATIAS HURTADO

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La narracion oral y los\las Cuenta Cuentos (Jorge Dart)

VIERNES 29 DE NOVIEMBRE

JUEVES 30 ENERO